Mission, Purpose, Values and Vision
California Indian Nations College (CINC) offers a culturally-responsive academic curriculum rooted in Native American values and provides personalized support to advance the success of Native and non-Native students.
California Indian Nations College (CINC) integrates Native American cultures, traditions, and languages in higher education.
- Academic Freedom and Integrity
- Community Responsibility and Reciprocity
- Cultural Traditions and Healing
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Holistic Health and Well-Being
- Intellectual Engagement and Growth
California Indian Nations College (CINC) empowers students to advance Native American cultures, languages, and sovereignties to promote vibrant Native, local, and global communities.