Undergraduate Applications

If you are a current high school student who will be taking courses while still enrolled in high school, complete the Concurrent Enrollment Application.

For new or returning students wishing to enroll in our undergraduate program, please complete the basic information below, which will then open up our application.

Please also note that we are currently offering all transferrable courses through our partnership with the College of the Desert. In order to complete our application, you will need to complete the California Community College (CCC) Application, which can be found here: https://home.cccapply.org/en/ When starting this application, be sure to mark “College of the Desert” as the campus and save your CCC Student ID. If you have previously applied to a California Community College, contact our admissions office to see if you will need to reapply there or not.

If you have previously completed a CINC Undergraduate Application, you do not need to do so again, unless instructed to do so.